Valou here for the inspiration post today. Today I share with you a project.
I have just begun a calendar " 2015 ", "Inky Impressions". Every week, you can discover a new month. Here is my second moth!
For this second page of my calendar, I used a paper " Inkido ", "Spring Time", "Hearts". Edges are inked to the ink "Distress Walnut Stain".
I colorized it in the following way:
- Ink "Distress Tattered Rose" and "Distress Vintage Photo" for the skin.
- Ink "Distress Antique Linen" and "Distress Brushed Corduroy" for hair.
- Ink "Distress Festive Berries".
- Ink "Distress Walnut Stain".
- Ink "Distress Pumice Stone".
- Glitter Stickels Diamond.
I cut the image and I stuck it on the ribbon with red fringes with pieces of "Foam Tape".
I added a white flower " Hydragena ", a red rose (20 mm) and two red "Lilidafts". For the rest of has it decoration, I added golden stickers " Peel-off ".
I used a feeling " Inky Impressions " for month "February" whom you can find HERE.
Have a lovely day!