Valou here for the inspiration post today. Today I share a card with you.
For this card, I used a paper " Inkido " - " Sunshine - Blue Roses " and some paper " blue Kaisercraft Cardstock ". The edges of the printed paper belongs to the ink "Distress Walnut Stain".
In the corner top-left, under my image, I stuck a heart-shaped doily.
I colorized it in the following way:
- Ink " Distress Vintage Photo " and "Distress Tattered Rose" for the skin.
- Ink "Distress Antique Linen" and "Distress Walnut Stain" for hair.
- Ink "Distress Worm Lipstick".
- Ink "Distress Pumice Stone".
- Ink "Distress Tumbled Glass" mixed with some cream " Creative Inspirations - Winter Frost ".
- Ink "Distress Bundled Sage".
- Ink "Distress Tea Dye".
- Ink "Distress Festive Berries".
- Liquid Pearls ( White Opal).
- Glitter Stickels Gold.
Under the image, I stuck of the white lace and the pink satin ribbon. I also added a bow which I realized with a piece of ribbon " pink Organza " and which I decorated with a small cloth white flower.
On the top of my card, I stuck a die-cut " Border Butterflies " that I realized with "Cuttlebug" and a dies " Joy! Crafts ". To the right, I added half a die-cut realized with a dies " Cherry Lynn Designs ". They are both inked to the ink "Distress Walnut Stain".
For the decoration, I added the following flowers:
- A big pink rose ( 2 tones) - (30 mm).
- A big pink and white rose (30 mm).
- A white flower of cherry tree.
- Two pink Lilidafts.
- Two turquoise blue tulips.
- White snowballs.
- Buttons of white pink.
- A pink and white carnation.
All the flowers are covered with some touches of "Glitter Stickels Icicle".
Have a lovely day!